wholesale terms and conditions
Can i apply for wholesale?
- Our Wholesale Application is open to businesses who hold a current ABN registered in Australia. For International Wholesale please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Wholesale access will allow you to order products up to 50% off RRP.
- Wholesale Access excludes certain SiliMama offerings including our Kits and Sale items, as these already include heavy discounts.
- Once approved as a Wholesale Account you will be sent your own unique login details and you’ll be able to access our wholesale pricing as you order. You don’t have to wait til the end to see your saving. You can shop in real time at the discounted rate.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice. Our listed prices are exclusive of shipping. See shipping below.
- Wholesale Access requires no minimum order once you have been approved.
- The sale of goods is subject to our Terms and Conditions as set out here and you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions when you:
- a) Submit an Order online with SiliMama
- b) Make payment, or a partial payment, for any Goods supplied by SiliMama; or
- c) You accept delivery of, or any part of, the Goods pursuant to an Order from SiliMama.
Shipping and returns
- All Wholesale order are a flat rate of $15 (Australia Wide).
- FREE Shipping applies to orders of $300 or more
- Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days depending on availability.
- International shipping is available to all countries, except USA and Canada, however please contact us to arrange a quote for delivery.
- If wanting to purchase in the USA or Canada please head to our distributors at Cara Supply to shop locally.
- All duty taxes for International orders sent are the responsibility of the receiver.
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
- For further questions, please e-mail email@example.com
For all additional information head to our Shipping + Returns page
- SiliMama products are not intended for any other use, other than stated in descriptions on our website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the products you purchase from SiliMama are used in accordance with what we have outlined and for no other reason. Misuse of our products could cause harm to you or your child. Please always ensure you maintain supervision whilst using our products with children. Should you notice any defects in your products please cease using immediately and contact us.
- SiliMama are happy to refund or offer an exchange of Goods if the Goods are deemed faulty or unusable and are in the same condition as when purchased i.e.: unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- This must be done within 14 days of receipt and contact must be first made with company to discuss the return of your product. No returns will be accepted after this date
- Please note that shipping and handling of products is non-refundable unless the product has been deemed faulty. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any authorised returns will incur a 15% restock fee.
- All order cancellations must be made by email or website contact form.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you receive a product that has a fault you must contact SiliMama and request a claim form. This form must be filled out with as much detail, including use, and sent to us with photos of the faulty Goods.
- Should we decide that the Goods are faulty you will be offered a product replacement or a refund, this is at our sole discretion.
- In some cases we may require that your return the products to us for further investigation and these can be returned by shipping to:
Addressed to: SiliMama
Address: 94 CHESHAM RISE, ALKIMOS
WA, 6038, Australia
- At SiliMama we update our product availability daily however sometimes items do sell out between the last time we have updated and the time you have placed an order.
- If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit. We do not charge merchant fees for credit card payments or PayPal.
- Direct Bank Deposits to be made to –
BANKWEST Account Name: SiliMama
BSB – 306 821
ACCOUNT – 0921 327 (please leave your order number as reference)
- To register your interest in becoming a Wholesaler with SiliMama please head to Wholesale Application and fill out your details so we can get in touch on having you join us as a wholesaler.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without giving notice