- SiliMama products are made using the highest quality BPA, Phthalates and PVC free silicone that is patented and exclusive to us.
- SiliMama products are designed for adults to wear and not for babies to be left with unsupervised at any time. Our necklaces and pendants, due to being strung on a cord can be a choking hazard if left without supervision.
- Our Bangles are safe to use independently and pose no choking risk, however supervision is always recommended when used by babies.
- Our products have a great soft feel texture and are suitable for everyone from babies, children, adults and people with skin sensitivity issues.
- Each piece has a custom designed break-away clasp that will separate easily when tugged or snagged.
- If your baby gets a little bit excited and pulls too hard the clasp releases saving your necklace from breaking and your neck from aching!
- Soft on emerging teeth and gums, our products are also a great sensory tool for when your little one is breast feeding.
- All SiliMama products are tested to comply with relevant safety standards via SGS in Hong Kong. Each product is certified and regularly tested to ensure we maintain the highest level of safety.
- All SiliMama products are easily cleaned with soap and water and are dishwasher safe. If wanting to put your necklaces in the dishwasher please remove the cord and clasps first. Otherwise a wet wipe or hand wash will do the trick,
- Please check your SiliMama products frequently and if irregularities or damage has occurred please discard immediately.
- SiliMama products were designed to be worn by adults; are not a TOY and should never be left with an infant/child unsupervised.
- Our products are regularly independently tested for safety and are certified BPA free.
- Our products are not a toy and should not be treated as such.
Terms of sale
- All items on SiliMama website are subject to, and inclusive of GST at a current rate of 10%
- All goods remain the legal property of SiliMama until paid in full.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice. Our listed prices are exclusive of shipping. See shipping below.
- The sale of goods is subject to our Terms and Conditions as set out here and you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions when you:
- a) Submit an Order online with SiliMama
- b) Make payment, or a partial payment, for any Goods supplied by SiliMama; or
- c) You accept delivery of, or any part of, the Goods pursuant to an Order from SiliMama.
Shipping and returns
- Shipping is a flat standard rate of $7 Australia wide.
- Express Post is set at a flat rate of $12.50
- Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days depending on availability.
- International shipping is available to all countries however please contact us to arrange a quote for delivery.
- If wanting to purchase in the USA or Canada please head to our distributors at Cara Supply to shop locally.
- All duty taxes for International orders sent are the responsibility of the receiver.
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
- For further questions, please e-mail email@example.com
For all additional information head to our Shipping + Returns page
- SiliMama products are not intended for any other use, other than stated in descriptions on our website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the products you purchase from SiliMama are used in accordance with what we have outlined and for no other reason. Misuse of our products could cause harm to you or your child. Please always ensure you maintain supervision whilst using our products with children. Should you notice any defects in your products please cease using immediately and contact us.
- SiliMama are happy to refund or offer an exchange of Goods if the Goods are deemed faulty or unusable and are in the same condition as when purchased i.e.: unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- This must be done within 14 days of receipt and contact must be first made with company to discuss the return of your product. No returns will be accepted after this date
- Please note that shipping and handling of products is non-refundable unless the product has been deemed faulty. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any authorised returns will incur a 15% restock fee.
- All order cancellations must be made by email or website contact form.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you receive a product that has a fault you must contact SiliMama and request a claim form. This form must be filled out with as much detail, including use, and sent to us with photos of the faulty Goods.
- Should we decide that the Goods are faulty you will be offered a product replacement or a refund, this is at our sole discretion.
- In some cases we may require that your return the products to us for further investigation and these can be returned by shipping to:
Addressed to: SiliMama
Address: P.O. Box 4027, Oatley
NSW, 2223, Australia
- At SiliMama we update our product availability daily however sometimes items do sell out between the last time we have updated and the time you have placed an order.
- If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit. We do not charge merchant fees for credit card payments or PayPal.
- Direct Bank Deposits to be made to –
- Commonwealth Bank Australia Account Name: SiliMama
BSB – 062 692
ACCOUNT – 3215 5054 (please leave your order number as reference)
- For information on becoming a stockist or reseller with SiliMama please head to our Wholesale Application and fill out your details so we can get in touch on having you join us as a wholesaler.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without giving notice.